Wednesday, March 28, 2012

daily routine


3.5 daily routine
EWh + do you +v1 +obj.
You are asking someone about his/her daily routine. How do you ask about:
1.      Getting up? (when / what time?)    When do you get up?
2.      Breakfast? (what)                          What do you have breakfast?
3.      Going to work/college? (When/How?) When do you go to work in college?
4.      Lunch? (When/Where/What?)       When do you take lunch?
5.      Evenings? (What?)                         What do you work in the evenings?
6.      Going out? (How often? Where? Who with?) How often do you go out?



Put each of these expressions into the sentence below, in the right place:
I have lunch in the office canteen.
[always, usually, sometimes, never , generally, occasionally, as a rule, from time to time, normally, now and again]
1.      I always have lunch in the office canteen.
2.      I never have lunch in the office canteen.
3.      I sometimes have lunch in the office canteen.
4.      I usually have lunch in the office canteen.
5.      I generally have lunch in the office canteen.
6.      I normally have lunch in the office canteen.
7.      I occasionally have lunch in the office canteen.
8.      As a rule I have lunch in the office canteen.
9.      I have lunch in the office canteen from time to time.
Or,                        From time to time, I have lunch in the office canteen.
10.  I have lunch in the office canteen now and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment